Registered Engineering Firm
From 3D printing to vibration analysis, reverse engineering and CAD modeling to pump curve evaluations or steam turbine rerates, turnkey skid design or entire pump castings and manufacturing, find expert advice and long-term success with our team of engineers.
Providing Cost-Effective Solutions
We are a registered engineering firm that prides itself on our ability to provide our clients with personalized services that meet their individual needs. We are experts in the fields of reliability and mechanical engineering, identifying opportunities to help improve your equipment’s efficiency and life cycle.
Our engineering services surpass industry standards. Our experts will work with you in facilitating reliability centered maintenance programs and are dedicated to improving overall operational efficiencies.
Some of our services include:
- Pump hydraulic system evaluations, and pump re-rates
- General purpose steam turbine up-grades and power re-rates
- Root Cause Failure Analysis (RFCA)
- Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- SolidWorks and CAD modeling capabilities for reverse engineering
- FaroARM Hard Probe and 3D Laser Scanner
- Positive Material Identification and hardness testing
- Developing all equipment repair work-scopes, and overseeing equipment refurbishments
- Rotating Equipment Reliability Engineering support for development/support of customer reliability programs